Saturday, February 09, 2008

Moving....



So here is my current storage room of boxes ready to be moved next weekend....
Oh the joys of moving.... are there any? Yes -- and the excitement of a new place, closer to friends and loved ones, new friends, closer to church and closer to social settings is what motivates me to pack once again. These last few years have been strange. Moving as often as some change car leases. -- Well let me tell you moving is one way to spring clean a place. It has been very good to purge some final things that I've held onto.

I spent Thursday getting a trailer and filling it and taking it to the dump and returning the trailer. And let me tell you -- for someone who is spatially challenged -- backing up a trailer is a large challenge. And worth more laughter and frustrated "ughs" followed by long arduous sighs and more laughter. And it feels great to get organized and get rid of clutter. (And to conquer the task of moving a trailer) I've also spent time giving things away to family and friends and making a run to goodwill.

And of course, time for salsa, to de-stress and stay motivated. I've been blessed with time to salsa for several nights. And loving learning more - even when I don't get it ... just trying over and over again is fun. Especially with partners willing to forgive or try it again. And being with friends who enjoy something in common is a great thing. And I love meeting new people.

One more week and I will be in Greenville (if things work out with the apartment complex-- pray for that if you would -they left a message wanting more time to replace some carpet. I can't wait :) And God blessed me with getting off an hour early tonight and as exhausted as I was I must admit I skipped out to get home and relax. Well I'm off to bed. I'll post pictures of my room of boxes where I am storing everything for the week. Here are a few pics before packing

Hope you are all feeling as blessed by God's joyful hands in your life protecting and providing for your needs.

1 comment:

Christin said...

I'm excited for all that lays ahead of you!!