Friday, December 28, 2007

Salsa is so much fun....

Have I mentioned that I have become addicted to salsa? So I still am having a blast and can't wait to learn more. If you would like to see some of the fun. Check out the link for some pictures from Bongos last night. Susan brought a cake and candles to celebrate Milton's birthday from earlier this week. And he got the typical salsa birthday dance. (The girls circle around him and take turns to dance with him during a song). We had a great turn out and it was great to see some show up who haven't been there in a while. There were still many others missing -- probably due to holidays. But we did get several new faces as well. Its great to hear new people coming. A few of us are going to Atlanta on Saturday for some workshops and a social dance -- I can't wait -they have awesome dancers there. Here are some pics

1 comment:

pyrotechny said...

HI Karla! Glad to see you here in blogland! Saw your post on Crystal's blog, and thought, "I remember someone by that name" and I was right!!! Glad to have a way to keep up with you! Bless you!