Monday, December 03, 2007

bragging about my nephew.... and praising God

I can't get over my cute little nephew who is growing into a handsome little toddler. So I thought I would catch you up on the activity of this little one. I took a few pictures a week ago. He just doesn't stay still these days.



He is so much fun to take pictures of...


He is walking and starting to do that run and catch me moves.


Say cheese... or just bring out the camera and he knows what to do...


And he loves to be held and loved ...


I spent some time with him this weekend on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. And he warmed up to me again. He has me wrapped around his little finger. All he has to do is run to me with his arms out to hug me goodbye, purse his lips and fall into my face with his kiss. Then back up and scrunch his hand open and close and say bye bye and blow kisses to me. That melts my heart like nothing else can. And my heart melts now just recalling it. I can't help but be proud of my sis and brother in law in the way they encourage their son to develop in a creative, learning and loving environment.

And feel blessed to have a loving family who care and want to stay connected despite the thousands of miles between us from PA to LA. Problems and all we still are a family. And I am blessed to have a brother and two sisters to turn to to pray with, get sound advice from, laugh with and grow with. And I find that I am amazed with where I am these days. God is still developing me into the loving beautiful well rounded woman that He has created me to be. And daily, I am curious to discover more about who I am and to explore life with God and those in my life. I ask for those to pray this week for a special offer from the interview I had in Greenville. And I thank Him in advance for his blessings and for all He continues to amaze me in how He provides for all my needs. And I praise Him for the perfect job, perfect hours, good income, housing arrangements, networks of good friends, church family and personal relationships.

1 comment:

Christin said...

Keep me informed on the interview!!!!!