Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in the Carolinas


We had Christmas this weekend with my parents and sisters families. Unfortunately my brother and his family didn't make it. :( We still had a great time eating, cooking, opening gifts, taking pictures & playing games together. Mom and Dad drove in as did Kristin & Matt. They got in on Friday and enjoyed hitting a favorite Thai restaurant in downtown Greenville.. unfortunately I missed out having to work. But I got off early at 6:30-- Praise God and made it to Greenville by 7:45.


Saturday we got to open presents -- big ones












funny ones (like the tickle me Elmo from Mom to Jayden)

















small ones












We had great meals. We all jumped into help... from preperation and eating
















to clean up afterwards... even Jayden jumped into the middle of the mix to enjoy in the socializing











And then we got to go to church at Redemption on Sunday morning together. The Wilder's stayed home as Jayden has been fighting a viral Upper Respiratory infection. Ron talked about being in the right environment to live to our fullest potential. And that God will open up the doors and provide us with what we need to be in the environment that He has designed for us. I believe that He will provide for my environment in the near future too-- Thank you God for knowing what we need before we even know it.

Sunday night Matt & Kristin came and visited me at my cabin in the woods. We chatted til late -- like I do every time I am visiting with loved ones. It was fun to show them the house. If you would like to see more pics look no further

I took a picture of me in front of my tree at the house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy your posts, Karla. That 'sisters' pic is absolutely gorgeous! What beautiful girls you are.
Merry Christmas!
Jolinda