Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Night at Clave Brothers Party


Clave brothers Nakia & Milton hosted a Halloween Costume party in Simpsonville Saturday night. It was amazing the quality, variety & quantity of costumes. From dancers, police women, nurses & demons, grim reapers and nuns, french maids & prisoners, from Disney to Renaissance. You think of it, you could find it, in the room.

I really enjoyed getting time to chat and get to know people. Many of which I see regularly at Eastside & may have danced with, but never got the time to get to know. I enjoyed how many people were willing to mix outside of their typical circles to get to know others. And it was interesting to see the wide geographical patterns from Simpsonville to Spartanburg from Inman to Tryon to Hendersonville.

And everyone was kicking back & relaxing and enjoying hanging out. Food & drinks for all. The house was laid out perfectly to allow people to circulate. And of course I enjoyed catching shots of the many people there. Take a look at the fun photos. If anyone wants me to make a copy or email them one just let me know...

1 comment:

Christin said...

WOW!! That looks like FUN!!!!