Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Time with the Wilders


I haven't had time to hang out with the whole Wilder family in a while. I got to babysit Jayden Friday and then hang out on Sunday. Jayden is so sweet and growing up so fast. And it was fun to hang out with Janelle and tag team shopping -- helping find things we both needed - in this case shoes. And chilling with Josie who pampered us by running out for pumpkin cappuccinos. Check out some of the cute pics and the kitchen colors in the Josie and Jayden pics and the dining room colors with Jayden and the ball pics.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohh my is Jayden getting big!! What a doll. I am sure the next wilder will be just as cute but hard to imagine that is possible ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh - thanks for my Jayden fix. I just want to squeeze him. And you're right - the room colors look terrific.
-Jolinda