Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weeds weeds and more weeds

 
 
 
 

I seem to have a huge list of things that need done around the place. One of which, has needed work for about 2 months, was weeding. I must admit I don't mind weeding when you know you are helping plants to grow b u t when the weeding goes on and on and on again... I struggle to even start it. So I decided the vegetable garden will go unattended and I will weed wack and then till it under at the end of the summer. The flower garden unfortunately needed weeded. Its a part rock garden and therefore you can't rototiller it up. So the last two days I worked on pulling weeds. It was in the 90s yesterday and I could only tolerate about 2 hours. Today I started earlier and it was only in the mid 80s. So I was able to finish it. I ended up with five piles of weeds. I forgot to take a picture before pulling weeds but I have the after pictures. I also have a few pictures of the embankment that goes onto my neighbors part of the land. It shows the intense height and depth of weeds I had to fight. Keep in mind those are not planted trees in there. I hope to get a few more flowers to put into my garden in the near future and a bench to put at the end of the garden.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: