Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Weekend


Okay so this weekend was fun. I got to catch up with Janelle, Josie & Jayden. I had a great weekend and met some friends of the Wilder's. I also got to go out with some one really sweet. Everyone was so open and easy to communicate with. I really enjoyed the social interactions. I did want to show you some pics of my nephew. I did a quick photo shoot with him on Sunday and he was so cute and interactive playing peek-a-boo in the blankets. I had so much fun watching him and his expressions. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much he changes each time I see him. Check out these pics. I spent today in the ED and got sucked into a 12 hour shift since the doc promised to come take over and remembered an hour and a half later after he had caught up seeing several sick patients. I must say-- THANK GOD FOR GOOD HEATLH -- physical as well as mental. I just am so thankful for my life and the blessings of a great home and the ability to speak openly about God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those pics of Jayden. I don't know how you guys keep your hands off of him...he's so cute!!!!!!
-Jolinda