Friday, May 04, 2007

A few hours in Wilmington



I took an extra day after my sailing class to wander around Wilmington. It has a historic section and a river walk and I enjoyed wandering around. I walked the river front and then around Front Street. I had fun playing with my camera taking pictures of the architecture and nature -- Spring is a wonderful time of year. They do a beautiful job with tons of trees and window boxes and vines and greenery throughout the city -- I love that! I found some beautiful flowers on a fence and as I left town I found these beautiful rows of poppies I had to pull over and enjoy. Here are some more pics I had a great time-- it is a nice city. And I enjoyed the old fashioned fronts to the buildings and the small boutiques and galleries along the way.

No comments: