Monday, June 09, 2008

Maddie at 3 months & Jayden at 20 months







I got to spend some time with my niece and nephew. They are growing up fast. I have fun playing the papparazzi but must admit since going digital I am way behind on printing any pictures. I made my first scrapbook for Jaydens first few days and weeks and he is almost two. I better get started on Maddies... I had a share a few pics. Jayden and I played in the pillows and played hide and seek. Later I gave him his bath and made it a bubble bath. He had so much fun exploring the bubbles and even was brave enough to put his face under the bubbles -- so that he could come up with a face full of bubbles. I can't believe how verbal he is getting. Here are a few mored pics -- click here

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Karla these pictures are great! I love the top one of Maddie! Is that the dress you go at the beach last summer before you knew it was a girl?

I hope things are going well :-)