Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm celebrating!!

I can't belive it!!! I have every weekend off in July except for the last Sunday. I can have a life! This week has been great. I got to enjoy the the afternoon of the 4th off with my family. Later that evening I got to hear a symphony, meet several interesting people, watch two different displays of fireworks or three if you count the few someone else set off near us. Life is good.

And guess what! I am so excited to be able to take a series of salsa classes because I have them all off! What a great blessing! I am so excited about the salsa classes because I am looking forward to learning more -- especially styling which I don't know anything about. And I would love to learn a few more moves. Salsa has been so much fun to learn over the last few weeks. There is always so much more to learn which is what stirs up my curious and competitive nature.

Thank you God for weekends off! And I get to go to church and socialize and praise and worship with others-- several Sundays in a row! YEAH. (sigh) I've missed church the last month or so. Being out of town for births, funerals and support of friends and then work has been pulling me away from church and I can't wait to go this Sunday.

No comments: