Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A girls day out at Grove Park Inn





I recently spent the afternoon with Kendra having lunch at Grove Park Inn. The inn had these huge fireplaces roaring with log fires (logs that were at least 5-6 feet long) and huge trees throughout the hotel each with different themes. We wandered through the hotel looking at the national gingerbread contest winners. It was an amazingly beautiful hotel. I also decided to take notes for my next attempt at Gingerbread houses, but don't have a clue what they even used for product for many of these amazing mastepieces. Check out this link for further pictures.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Which one of those did you make? I thought you might have done the log cabin one but it looked so much better than your last I wasnt sure. LOL!

Miss ya,
Lindsay