Thursday, September 28, 2006

Taking a break at the Lake

This afternoon I decided to get out for a break. I went down to the river for a while. About 2 minutes into my nature walk it started to rain. Looking ahead I found cover under a palvion not wanting to give up on the walk. As the rain continued, I chose to continue walking in the rain. As the thunder errupted echoing along the mountain edges I decided walking along the lake and under trees in a lightening storm was not a wise decision. Getting back to the car I saw a small spot of sun shining through the clouds in the distance. I decided to head back towards home as the sun began to peak through. I chose to pull over along the river and give my dog, Hadassah, a chance to run around. It was so beautiful after the rain cleared I had to stop and enjoy the moment with a picture. God has created so many beautiful spots on this earth. Can you believe the details he creates for our pleasure. Now its time to watch Gray's Anatomy so I will have to run.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good pictures, looks like Dassah had a lot of fun.

We miss you, and can't wait to see you. Feel free to come up and visit whenever.

Lindsay