Saturday, June 19, 2010

Loving life at the beach.

This weekend I went to Hilton Head Island. What a great get away and refreshing time doing the things I love. Watching the sunset, taking pictures, watching a lightening storm blow onto the beach, wind in my hair, sand between my toes, salt on my lips and sun on my back, hours of swimming, fresh fruit, cold drinks to chase away the salt and heat, time relaxing with my feet up people watching, time reading a book, time laughing, and nature watching. I really have had so many of my favorite moments in the last two days that I feel like a new person. I need to remember its worth it to run out of town even for the weekend to have fun and new experiences. A few pics

Life truly is great at the beach. We've had great weather all weekend and have been blessed. Time to head home tomorrow but what to do before that? Hmmm haven't decided yet. Should be fun :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://online037.hover.com

here are ur's products to purchase

http://online2purchase.hover.com