Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My dolphin sighting actually caught on camera... YEAH




 




Okay so there I was minding my own business... enjoying nature.... watching hermit crabs scatter and butterflies flutter by and what did I hear? A puff of air like an blow hole -- on the back side of a barrier island in the shallows off the coast of Charleston.... as I looked up the second time I see the dolphin spin and head back to the coast... A WHAT .... A DOLPHIN... I can't believe it.... And yet I can. Just one more sign of God's great design, creativity and curiosity and desire for contact... a dolphin who came up to say hi and dart away. I stood in awe before capturing myself and trying to take pictures as it swam away. The first picture is the small area of water I was looking at. The next is the water swirl left behind the others are close ups I shot to try and capture the moment... For those who enjoy dolphins as much as mine.

This is my fish story and I'm sticking to it...

 

 

 

No comments: