Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring and new things abound...



Spring is here. Traditionally I go and take pictures to prove it... but the proof exist in the blooms that fall off the pear trees, the tulips in bloom, the daffodils, the birds chirping, and the beautiful 60-70 degree days here. I am slowly adjusting to life in Greenville. (I know, "rough life" you say from all my northern friends yearning for the warmth-- except I am very aware of the possible skin melting heat I may face this summer)

I love this time of year. And I love being where God has planted me. And looking forward to the anticipation of what is about to blossom open in my life. I pray that I follow his plans. And can't wait to see what He has in store for me.

The new job is mentally exhausting grasping all the new syndromes children can be born with and learning all the logistics to the specialized pediatric orthopedic care they provide. But luckily the staff is great and encouraging and helpful at educating. I am learning and enjoying it.

And how are other things?...
-- trying new things like the worship/dance team at church
-- trying to switch from late nights to early mornings-- 5:30-6:00 am to be exact
-- still looking for a great Christian man and learning to not let my expectations/standards slip -that God knows I'm worth it and now I realize it too :)
-- trying to learn to salsa dance smoother
--enjoying being an aunt to Jayden and now Madeline -- as of note we gave Jayden and easier version of my name to say and now he proudly says "hi" and "byebye" to "Lala" (missing my other three nephews - Justin, Josh & Walker)
-- enjoying chatting with new friends and hoping to start having energy to hang out more in the next few weeks
-- itching to go scuba diving -- anyone interested in a trip let me know...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....still loving life to the fullest, living every moment, treasuring every new memory, giving all I have, sharing my love,taking moments to look up and enjoy those beautiful sunrises, falling down and getting back up to dance again..


3 comments:

Christin said...

You look GREAT! Was thinking about you and had to come and see how things were going. ;)

Crystal said...

Look at all that hair on that sweet baby! And GIRL, you are looking good!! Muy caliente! :-)

Crystal said...

Karla, I'm tagging you. Check out this post to find instructions. :)

http://birthofamidwife.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged-by-my-friend-amy.html