Monday, February 12, 2007

brief update & prayer request

A hello, to friends and family. I may have not been keeping up to date with everyone much and will probably get worse in the next three weeks. So this is an acknowledgement and request for thoughts and prayers and more time to get back with you all. I am cramming for my boards -- it has already been 6 years I have been practicing and unfortunatly forgetting things I was taught in school. These things will be retested on, when I have to go and re-take the boards on Febuary 22. This unfortunate reoccurrance is difficult enough but will also tax my short attention span by requiring me to test for about 6 hours so I can use all the prayers I can get. Then I have a week to pull myself together and then off to vacation on my first scuba trip to Belize. My first time on a boat, so pray for calm waters and a strong stomach. And a fun and safe trip. I am excited and looking forward to this as a well earned break after studying indefinately during free time for the last month and a half.
love you all

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good luck and I am sure you will do great! Tim and I will be praying for the test and studying to go smoothly.

I can't wait to see you next weekend even if it is just for a brief period.

Love ya,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Yuck...tests. Marin goes for her 1 years pics that day (the 22nd) to Wilma's. I'll be praying for you while Marin says 'cheese'.
-Jolinda