Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who wouldn't fall in love with this cute babydoll?





I've greatly enjoyed my week playing and interacting with Jayden. He loves to cuddle and is so interactive. I am so proud of my little nephew even though I have nothing to claim about him. :) Look he was even smiling in the mirror at himself at 6 days old. He had some tummy time and was even touching the fabric interacting with the mirror. Who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable face. Well I have to run since Josie want's his computer back to do some work. I will write more, but check out that new album in the web album link for more updated pictures.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is so cute. From the pictures on your web album he sure likes to cuddle.

When do you get to go see him again?

Jolinda said...

Hi, Karla~

Thanks goodness for technology. It's been wonderful that I can keep updated on the Wilder Family through the web...Jayden is so dear. I'm so happy that you were able to help them during those first few days. Family is such a blessing. I've enjoyed reading your blogs and I love the wonderful pics. You're quite the impressive photographer! I love your dogs name and am happy there is another Grey's Anatomy fan out there! Great to hear from you and look forward to corresponding more.